We support you in your pregnancy, in the postpartum period or also in the time after, when your baby is already older. This could be the case, for example, if:
- Your pregnancy is very demanding or is not going according to plan.
- Your partner starts working again after the baby vacation.
- Your baby cries a lot (Cry Baby).
- The new situation with the newborn challenges you more than you initially thought.
Costs: 40 € / per hour (including VAT plus travel costs)
Our Hey-Mum-Package includes:
- 1 introductory talk to discuss how we can support you.
- A visit to the hospital (if request) to welcome your baby into the world.
- 8 days of postpartum care of 2 hours each to help you get into your new role.
Costs: 850€ (including VAT)
We are happy to extend our package individually and adapt it to your needs.
Our Doula-Package includes:
- 2 introductory talks at your home to get to know you and find out how we can support you best.
- Reliable on-call service around the clock, 10 days before to 10 days after the calculated delivery date.
- Continuous birth accompaniment until you and your newborn are well looked after.
- Follow-up talk at your home (approx. 2 weeks after the birth) to discuss what you have experienced.
One-to-One Baby Massage at your home.
- We show you how to massage your baby in your home.
- Duration approx. 2 hours (massage time approx. 60 minutes)
- Including handout and massage oil, that you can do the massages by yourself.
One-to-One Baby Care at your home.
- We show you how to take care of your baby (daily cleaning, changing diapers, changing clothes etc.) and what you need for your baby care.
- Before birth with a doll or after birth with your baby.
- Duration approx. 2 hours
- Including handout
Telephone- / Online-Consultation
Consultation via telephone or video call.
- In a personal conversation you can ask us questions on all topics relating to pregnancy, childbirth and the puerperium which concern you.
- 30 or 60 minutes per appointment
You can also get our services as a gift from friends and family.
The costs of a maternity care giver or doula usually has to be paid privately.
Under certain conditions, the costs of a maternity care giver can be paid by your health insurance.
If this applies to you and you would like to know what you have to do – find out here: