Our Hey-Mum-Package includes:
- 1 introductory talk to discuss how we can support you.
- A visit to the hospital (if request) to welcome your baby into the world.
- 8 days of postpartum care of 2 hours each to help you get into your new role.
Costs: 770 € (including VAT)
We are happy to extend our package individually and adapt it to your needs.
Of course, we will also accompany you if your baby is older or if you need support during pregnancy. This could be the case when:
- Your pregnancy is not going according to plan.
- Your partner starts working again after the baby vacation.
- Your baby cries a lot (Cry Baby)
- The new situation challenges you more than you initially thought.
Our Doula-Package includes:
- 2 introductory talks at your home to get to know you and find out how we can support you best.
- Reliable on-call service around the clock, 10 days before to 10 days after the calculated delivery date.
- Continuous birth accompaniment until you and your newborn are well looked after.
- Follow-up talk at your home (approx. 2 weeks after the birth) to discuss what you have experienced.
One-to-One Baby Massage at your home.
- We show you how to massage your baby in your home.
- Duration approx. 2 hours (massage time approx. 60 minutes)
- Including handout and massage oil, that you can do the massages by yourself.
One-to-One Baby Care at your home.
- We show you how to take care of your baby (daily cleaning, changing diapers, changing clothes etc.) and what you need for your baby care.
- Before birth with a doll or after birth with your baby.
- Duration approx. 2 hours
- Including handout
Telephone- / Online-Consultation
Consultation via telephone or video call.
- In a personal conversation you can ask us questions on all topics relating to pregnancy, childbirth and the puerperium which concern you.
- 30 or 60 minutes per appointment
The costs of a maternity care giver or doula usually has to be paid privately.
Under certain conditions, the costs of a maternity care giver can be paid by your health insurance.
If this applies to you and you would like to know what you have to do – find out here: